1. Buyer will pay for all postage costs, including insurance (if required). Normally the most economical type of carriage will be chosen unless the buyer requests otherwise.
2. Heavy items can be quite expensive to post, especially abroad. International buyers would be well advised to email me giving their location, e.g. city and country, so that I can calculate shipping charges before they make a purchase.
3. After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within 14 days, Buyer pays return postage.
4. a) Returns: - We will exchange or refund, in full, if the description proves to be significantly inaccurate or the goods are faulty on delivery.
b) Unwanted Returns: We will subtract a 10% returns fee to cover some of our costs, postage will not be refunded and goods must be returned in the condition they were purchased up to 14 days after the receipt of goods by customer.
5. If you cannot accept any of the above conditions then please contact me prior to bidding/buying. I am willing to be flexible and am certainly not trying to mislead or defraud anyone.
6. I will ship world wide except to Indonesia, using the following Services:
UK: 1st Class Royal Mail
The rest of the world: Royal Mail Airmail Post
The rest of the world: Royal Mail International Signed-for
Please note: There are no tracking numbers with Airmail Post.
International Signed-for includes insurance, tracking numbers
and requires signature at the point of delivery.